Chapter 1 General rules
- Article 1 (Agreement to these Terms)
- 1. Users may use this service in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. The details of the content of this service will be determined separately by the Company and will be notified to users by posting on the Site or other reasonable methods that the Company deems appropriate.
- 3. Users who have registered as members (hereinafter referred to as “members”) are deemed to have agreed to all the provisions of this agreement by applying for membership registration.
- Article 2 (Changes to these Terms)
- 2. In the event that the Company makes changes to the Terms set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the User of the content of the revised Terms after a notice period deemed appropriate by the Company. In addition, we will notify you by posting on this site or other reasonable methods that we deem appropriate.
- Article 3 (Personal Information)
- 1. Users can browse the Site in accordance with these Terms without registering as a member, but by registering as a member, you can use the following services.
- 2. Users agree that their personal information will be handled in accordance with the personal information protection policy prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Chapter 2 Members
- Article 4 (Member Registration)
- 1. Users can browse the Site in accordance with these Terms without registering as a member, but by registering as a member, you can use the following services.
- ① Purchasing products on this site
- (2) View members-only content
- (3) Posting reviews, etc.
- ④ Earn points
- ⑤ Favorite registration of products, etc.
- ⑥ Information management on the member-only “My Page” on this site
- ⑦ E-mail newsletters and other information provision services
- ⑧Other services provided by the Company as services for members
- 2. Users who wish to register as members shall agree to these Terms and follow the member registration procedures prescribed by the Company, and will become members upon completion of the member registration procedures.
- 3. If the user who wishes to register as a member is a minor, the user shall register as a member after obtaining the consent of the person with parental authority or guardian.
- 4. If a user falls under any of the following items, the Company will not approve the membership registration of the user who wishes to become a member, or suspend the membership of the user who has already been approved for membership. or cancel membership registration.
- (1) When there is false information in the member registration
- (2) If it is found that the membership of the Service has been revoked in the past due to violations of these Terms, etc.
- (3) When the member violates these Terms
- (4) When the member is found to belong to anti-social forces
- (5) When the Company deems membership to be inappropriate.
- 5. In the event of any change in the registered content, the member shall promptly notify the Company of the change in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- 6. Members may have one account per person. One person cannot have multiple accounts, and multiple people cannot have one account.
- 7. The e-mail magazine service is automatically registered when you register as a member. Members who do not need the service can cancel the service by accessing the URL described in the e-mail magazine that has arrived.
- Article 5 (Usage Fee)
- 1. The usage fee for this service is free of charge, except for the purchase of products and other paid services that the member may separately provide.
- Article 6 (User ID and Password Management Responsibility)
- 1.Members shall properly manage their user IDs (email addresses) and passwords (hereinafter referred to as “IDs and passwords for this service”) used to log in to this site.
- 2.Members may not allow a third party to use the Service ID and password.
- 3. All actions performed using the Service ID and password shall be deemed to have been performed by the member who registered the Service ID and password.
- 4. If the ID and password for this service are leaked to a third party or if it is found that they are being used by a third party, the member shall immediately contact the Company and shall When there is an instruction from the Company regarding the response, the said instruction shall be followed.
- Article 7 (Prohibition of transfer, etc.)
Members may not transfer, lend, change the name of, or provide collateral to a third party the status or rights they have based on these Terms, as well as their IDs and passwords for the Service.
- Article 8 (Withdrawal)
- 1.Members can withdraw from membership by deleting the accounts created through membership registration at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- 2. When a member withdraws from membership, he/she loses all the benefits and rights related to the use of the service, such as the points acquired in the service, and even if the member rejoins, the expired points and other benefits and rights will not be retained. shall not be revived.
Chapter 3 Purchasing Products
- Article 9 (Purchase of goods)
- 1. If a member wishes to purchase a product posted on this site, the member shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
- 2. In the event that a member applies for the purchase of a product, at the time the Company sends an e-mail to the effect that the Company confirms the details of the order, or at the time the Company accepts the application by a method separately specified by the Company, the Member and the Company shall A sales contract for the product shall be concluded.
- 3. The selling price of the product will be the price at the time of ordering. Even if the price changes during the period from ordering to delivery, the sales price will not be changed.
- 4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if a human error is found in the posted product, price, point information, etc., the Company may cancel the sales contract even after the sales contract has been concluded. In this case, the Company will present the corrected price, points, etc. to the member and confirm the purchase intention again.
- 5. The Company pays close attention to the strict observance of the delivery date of the product, but the delivery date may change due to the manufacturer, production status, system trouble, delivery status and other circumstances. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members or third parties as a result.
- Article 10 (Payment)
The member shall pay the product price, etc. by the payment method selected at the time of ordering by the date designated by the Company. If there is no payment by the customer by the due date, the sales contract based on the application may be automatically terminated.
- Article 11 (Returns/Refunds)
- 1. Members may not cancel all orders after the sales contract has been concluded, unless otherwise approved by the Company.
- 2. In the event that the product delivered to the member is damaged or incorrect, the member shall promptly contact the Company after the product arrives in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company. In this case, if it is recognized that the product is damaged or incorrect, we will replace it with a substitute product. We will bear the shipping and other expenses for the exchange. However, this is limited to the case where you return the product to the location indicated by us using the return slip and delivery company designated by us. If you do not follow our instructions, we will not be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- 3. For returns or exchanges due to the member’s convenience, the Company shall be contacted within 8 days after delivery of the product by the method separately determined by the Company. In this case, the shipping and handling charges shall be borne by the member. However, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for ingredients or products with a delivery time of one week.
- 4. When exchanging products based on the preceding two paragraphs, if the product to be exchanged is out of stock and the subsequent arrival schedule is undecided, we will refund the product instead of exchanging the product. In this case, the amount paid with points shall be refunded with points. The amount paid by other payment methods shall be refunded by bank transfer or other methods depending on the timing of the refund, and the Company shall notify the member by e-mail regarding the method of refund before the refund is made. .
- Article 12 (Other Conditions of Sale)
Please refer to the guide on this site for the terms and conditions of sale of other products.
Chapter 4 Posted Content
- Article 13 (Ownership and License)
- 1. The Company recognizes that information on links to external websites and other content posted by members using this service (hereinafter referred to as “posted content”) is an important asset of the member, and does not post such content. In order to further increase the attractiveness of the content, we will strive to improve this service, and in order not to damage the value of the posted content, take appropriate measures when we discover illegal or inappropriate use of the posted content. I will try.
- 2. For the purpose of the preceding paragraph, by posting posted content, the member shall be deemed to have entrusted a portion of the ownership of the copyright to the Company. While the Content is posted on the Site, it shall be shared by the Member and the Company. In addition, when the posted content is deleted from this site by the member or the Company, the ownership of the copyright entrusted to the Company shall be automatically returned to the member.
- 3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the member shall not be liable for any use of the posted content (meaning use under the Copyright Act such as duplication, automatic public transmission, translation, adaptation, etc. The same shall apply in the following paragraph and the following article). I shall not be subject to any restrictions.
- 4. The Company shall use the Posted Contents on the Site, SNS, publications, videos, etc. free of charge and non-exclusively in Japan and overseas within the scope necessary for the provision of the Service, and shall also license the use thereof. We shall be able to
- Article 14 (Use by User)
The user may not use posted content whose copyright is owned by the Company, members, or other third parties beyond the scope of personal use permitted by copyright law unless prior consent is obtained from the relevant right holder. We shall not do it ourselves, nor let a third party do it.
- Article 15 (Deletion, etc.)
- 1.Members may, at any time, follow the procedures prescribed by the Company and request the Company to delete their posted content from the Site so that users cannot view it. However, in cases where there is a need to preserve evidence or other legitimate purposes equivalent to these, the Company may, at its discretion, to the extent necessary for such purposes We shall be able to retain the data of the posted content.
- 2. If the Company determines that posted content violates or is likely to violate laws and regulations or these Terms, or if it is necessary for other business purposes, the Company will not notify the member in advance. You can delete or modify all or part of the posted content from the server for this service managed by us.
Chapter 5 Points
- Article 16 (Awarding Points)
- 1. If the member purchases products or uses services on this site or other sites separately designated by the Company, or if the Company otherwise approves the granting of points, the Company will grant the number of points separately determined by the Company. To do.
- 2. The rate of points awarded for transactions and services eligible for points and other conditions for awarding points shall be determined by the Company and notified to members. The final decision regarding the granting of points shall be made by the Company, and the member shall comply with this.
- 3.Points will be awarded when the Company determines that the target transaction has been completed. If there is a cancellation or return of the applicable transaction during this period, the points corresponding to the product, campaign, etc. will also be changed.
- 4. If points are awarded based on price, points will be awarded for the price after discounts have been applied. In addition, shipping and consumption tax are excluded.
- 5. The given points can be used at the next transaction.
- Article 17 (Use of Points)
- 1.Members may use the points they possess to pay all or part of the settlement price on this site or other sites separately designated by the Company, according to the method and conversion rate stipulated by the Company. The conversion rate shall be 1 yen per point, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
- 2. Transactions that can use points, usage methods and other usage conditions are determined by the Company and notified to members. The final decision regarding the use of points shall be made by the Company and Members shall comply with it.
- 3. If the member cancels the target transaction after using the points, or if the payment amount for the target transaction is reduced for some reason, the points used will be refunded.
- Article 18 (Valid Period of Points)
The validity period of points shall be until the day one year has passed from the time of grant, excluding those with a shorter expiration date set at the time of grant.
- Article 19 (Cancellation of Points)
- 1. If any of the following items apply, the Company may cancel all or part of the points held by the member without prior notice to the member. Even in this case, the Company will not provide any compensation or assume any responsibility.
- (1) When there is a cancellation, return, etc. of the target transaction for which points were awarded
- (2) In the event of illegal or fraudulent acts;
- (3) When there is a violation of these terms and conditions of use
- (4) In addition, when there is a reason that the Company reasonably determines that it is appropriate to cancel the granting of points.
- 2. If the points are canceled after the points have been used, the member shall immediately pay to the Company the shortfall of the points used for the applicable transaction in cash or by the method designated by the Company.
- Article 20 (Change, Suspension, Termination, etc. of Points)
If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may, at any time, notify Members in advance by posting on the Site or any other reasonable method that the Company deems appropriate, and may at any time change the point grant rate, utilization rate, applicable transactions, etc. You can suspend granting and abolish the point system. Members shall agree to this in advance. Even if points are changed, suspended, terminated, etc. based on this article, the Company shall not assume any responsibility to the member.
- Article 21 (Other Notes Regarding Points)
- 1. The Company will notify the member of the number of points earned, the number of points used, the point balance and other points history by the member in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- 2. Points cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- 3. Members shall be responsible for any taxes, etc. that arise from the acquisition and use of points.
Chapter 6 Observances, etc.
- Article 22 (User’s self-responsibility)
- 1.Preparation of the computer and communication environment necessary for using this service shall be made at the user’s responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be responsible for anything, including responding to inquiries from users. increase.
- 2. Users shall use the information received using this service based on their own responsibility and judgment. Even if the user or a third party suffers damage as a result of the use of such information, the user shall not seek compensation for damages or any other burden from both the Company and the member who provided the posted content.
- Article 23 (Matters to be Observed by Users)
- When using this service, the user shall not perform the following acts.
- (1) Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights held by the Company, members, or third parties;
- (2) Acts that slander the Company, members or third parties, or acts that infringe on their honor, credibility, privacy or other personal interests, or acts that may infringe
- (3) Acts that damage the credibility of this service, or acts that are likely to do so
- (4) Acts of duplicating or altering all or part of the information provided by the Service, or providing or transferring it to a third party;
- (5) Acts of interfering with or interrupting the operation of servers, communication networks, etc. used to provide the Services, or acts of illegally operating the computers of the Company or a third party;
- (6) Acts that interfere with the provision of the Service by the Company or the use of the Service by other users, or acts that may interfere;
- (7) Other acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that infringe on the legal interests of others, or use the Service for purposes, methods, or modes that are contrary to public order and morals (including purchasing products for the purpose of resale).
Chapter 7 Temporary Suspension, etc. of the Service
- Article 24 (Temporary suspension of this service)
- 1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Service if any of the following items apply. In this case, the Company will notify the user in advance by the method prescribed by the Company. However, in the event of an emergency, the Company shall promptly notify the Company after the fact.
- (1) When it is unavoidable due to maintenance or construction of equipment for this service
- (2) When the provision of this service becomes impossible due to natural disasters, accidents, etc.
- (3) When the communication line for this service becomes unusable due to the circumstances of the telecommunications carrier, etc.
- (4) In addition to the preceding three items, when the Company needs to temporarily suspend the Service for operational or technical reasons.
- 2. In the event that the reasons for temporary suspension specified in each item of the preceding paragraph are resolved, the Company shall promptly resume the provision of the Service.
- 3. If it is recognized that the user has violated the compliance requirements set forth in the preceding article, the provision of this service to the user may be suspended.
- 4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User or a third party due to the interruption of the provision of the Service pursuant to the preceding three paragraphs.
- Article 25 (Change and Termination of Contents of the Service)
- 1. If it becomes difficult to continue all or part of this service due to our circumstances, we may change the contents of all or part of this service or terminate the provision.
- 2. When we terminate the provision of all or part of this service, we will notify the user by posting on this site or other reasonable method we deem appropriate.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User or a third party due to the modification of the content of the Service or the termination of the provision of the Service pursuant to Paragraph 1.
Chapter 8 Limitation of Liability
- Article 26 (Non-guarantee)
This service shall be provided “as is” without any warranty, except for cases where there is a warranty regarding the sale of products and other special provisions in this agreement. Any express or implied warranties relating to the Service, including that the Service is appropriate or useful for your particular purpose, that the Service is free from defects, or that it does not infringe on the rights of any third party. We make no guarantees.
- Article 27 (Disclaimer)
- 1. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform the Service due to a failure or malfunction of the communication line, data processing system, etc. used by the Company to provide the Service, an order from a supervisory authority, a natural disaster or other force majeure. We are not responsible.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages (including loss of data, computer virus infection, etc.) arising from the use or inability to use the Service by the User, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. without limitation).
- 3. Disputes between users and other users or other third parties that arise in connection with the use of this service shall be resolved by the user at their own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be held responsible. increase. However, this excludes cases where the direct cause of the dispute is based on our intention or gross negligence.
- 4. In the event that the Company inflicts damage on the user due to reasons attributable to the Company, the Company shall limit the damage to the ordinary damage directly and actually suffered by the user, and in the case of damage due to the sale of the product, We shall bear the liability for compensation only within the range of the total amount of the price of the product and the fee related to the damage, and shall not bear any special damage, indirect damage or lost profit. However, this shall not apply in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Chapter 9 Miscellaneous
- Article 28 (Notice)
- 1. When the Company notifies the user by e-mail, the Company will send an e-mail to the server of the e-mail address that the user has notified to the Company, and notify the user upon arrival at the server. has reached the user.
- 2. If the user stops using the e-mail address notified to the Company, the user shall promptly notify the new e-mail address by the method prescribed by the Company.
- 3. If the User did not notify the Company of the correct e-mail address, or if the notice from the Company did not reach the member due to the user’s circumstances, the notice from the Company to the user should normally arrive. deemed to have arrived on time.
- 4. When notifying users who have not notified us of their e-mail address, we will do so by posting on this site or other reasonable methods that we deem appropriate.
- Article 29 (Governing Law)
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
- Article 30 (Dispute Resolution)
- 1. In the event that a dispute arises between the User and the Company regarding the Service, the two parties shall consult with each other in good faith and promptly resolve the dispute.
- 2. If the dispute is not resolved even after the discussion in the preceding paragraph, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for all disputes regarding the Service.
This agreement will come into effect from June 5, 2023.